Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to life, Back to Reality & Pics

I totally understand that song now. Ha. I have been preparing for my work debut for the last week or so and I am ready. I went into the office last week with the baby and I worked this week on just getting stuff back in order. My house is coming together, the baby is good and I am ready. I started crossing things off my list again which is a good feeling. It will be nice to have a schedule again and some time to be a grown up. Plus the paycheck will be nice.

We have been busy the last week, we met my parents in Binghamton for a day trip. It was nice, great to see everyone and for everyone to see the baby.



Auntie Momo is getting so big. I remember when she was this little. It has gone by so fast!

We got the mobile set up because she has started looking at the one on the swing that doesn't move. This was a hand-me-down from my parents and she loves it.


 Stella was trying to figure out the beeping. And you can see a good part of her room, we brought the chair up this past week too. We moved the swing up here around week 3 or 4 and I was trying to get her to learn to nap. She got it down and now I can put her in it for a nap and get some work done. Because I go back to work next week and I will be working from home a few days so I need to make sure I can get things done. I had to take this picture because there will be a day I look back and think of how crazy it was having a newborn and how in love we both were. And how Daddy has a beard (which is new so its still weird for everyone to see, I don't mind it and he hasn't shaved since he stayed home with us week 2) and good thing there is not smell-o-vision because my outfit could walk, I have worn it almost every day. Its a zip up which is convenient for nursing and has pockets and my pants aren't tight and have pockets too.

Oh the good ol' days -

er-

These are today's days.

Swoon.

Then we went over to Kristi and Coopers house to take some pictures this week. I also got in on the action. Of course Mommy needs some love too.



Love. I still makes my heart skip a beat to look at her. We made her. 



They were so cute together. 

They were both due on the same day. Addie has some height on him though. 

So everyone thinks she looks like me and her eyes are getting lighter. 
Alright well this post took me all afternoon to write, well I had to touch up photos too so its all good. Here's to the weekend, I am going to work on some pintrest creations and maybe put away some maternity clothes. - Maybe -

2 comments:

  1. These photos are just SO cute! I really enjoying keeping up with Addie through your blog. The picture of Stella...I die. HILARIOUS!!!!!

    <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...