Saturday, January 7, 2012

Go the F*** to sleep

Seriously, my baby doesn't like to sleep far from me, which I totally get but that sometimes leaves a very cranky mommy. For example, last night her last feeding was around midnight and we were up again at 2 then at 5:30 and at 5:30 she was screaming. I went downstairs with her and after about an hour got her to sleep again. There have been a handful of times in which she has slept longer stretches during the day but for her sanity as well as my own I need her to sleep.

I stumbled upon this as I did some research on sleeping techniques. She loved the swing a few weeks ago but now it doesn't do much for her. I need this to work for me, so right now she is in the swing, in her room, swaddled nice and tight, with a pacifier, the sleep sheep is blasted, and my bra is under her head. Its been about 5 minutes since the last scream.

Dear Lord,

Please let my really sleepy baby sleep.

Thanks bunches,

Me

Baby girl is a month old tomorrow and I am starting to head back to reality. Its been a few weeks that are one big blur and I need to start to recognize the days again.

Just a few pics from last weekend, once I get her to a good sleep I will be sure to take more pictures of her studio style, we are working on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...