Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sleep sheep

Today was a good day for both her and I. She ate and slept all day and I didn't fight it. She slept in my arms most of the day and nothing around the house got done but it was a good day.

Breastfeeding has become easier too, it took a lot longer than expected but I was really committed. I wanted something to turn out like I had hoped for.

She definitely is becoming a little person, she is awake more and has a filled tummy which makes for not such an unhappy baby.

I also find that the only time I have to get online and look up anything is when she is sleeping at night, but hopefully tomorrow I can get her down for a nap in the swing. I read an article about tricks to get them to sleep. We will see!

For now its four monkeys in the bed, daddy, mommy, baby and the sleep sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...