Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo



Margaritas!! Well virgin ones for me :)

It has definitely started to really sink in that in a few short months we will be adding to our family. We are just so beyond excited. I have become accustomed to the sluggishness and pure exhaustion. I am thankful for each day that goes by, work is good, its busy but it makes the days go quickly. I would love for the sun to shine soon though. The Rochester weather is pretty awful, its the main reason I would leave here. I love the Sun and Rochester has something against it.

I am however waiting for the fear to subside a little, I remember when we first got Stella and for the first month or two I always got nervous when she slept too long or was walking funny. Our dog growing up died of seizures and I remember her movements that would mean a seizure was coming and how she acted afterwards. Stella would be so little and sleeping, she would twitch and I would have a fit. I even made Dan wake her up one time to make sure she was lucid. I feel like these next few weeks will be the same thing. Not that I am expecting to see anything bad it has just happened twice before and I know it comes without notice so I subconsciously think the worst whenever I feel anything.

We are headed to NJ tomorrow for Morgans Communion. So crazy, I was talking with Dan last night if he remembered his own. It feels like it was just me and like she was just born. Time goes by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...