Friday, May 6, 2011

Hello Toilet Bowl


So it has arrived, I had my first run in with the toilet this morning. I have been extremely nauseous for a few weeks but I have had yet to actually get sick. I was packing for our weekend in NJ and it just hit me. I ran to the bathroom and kissed my toilet. Its a good thing I like that room and I just cleaned the bathroom. Its somewhat comforting to know that the bathroom is all new and all mine. It has been the easiest room to decorate because of the style and colors so if I have to spend a lot of time in it I guess its not as bad as it could be. Plus there is plenty of room on the floor to have a makeshift living room. I could have some pillows and magazines, everyone will want to hang out with me.


Poor Stella had no idea what was going on. She just watched so intently and then came into the bathroom to make sure I was okay. She is so precious, she knows there is something going on but I don't think she has it all figured out. She gave me the head turned look the whole time. This is all new to her too.

I can't seem to get much down. I am going to head to the store down the road in a few minutes and get some ginger ale and saltines. I just feel like garbage, amazing what this little tiny being is doing to my insides already.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Hope the sickness goes away fast ... however it is a constant reminder that there is something growing in you! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture was how pretty your bathroom is :)

    I lost 10 lbs during my first trimester I was so sick all the time, but it's like as soon as that first trimester is done the sickness goes away and your energy comes back and you just feel sooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah a Blog. I will me a reader and a commenter. I was never sick so can't relate although I absouletely hate throwing up so I am kinda of glad about that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...