Friday, May 13, 2011

Its Growing!!!!




Well the days are just ticking away and I am so okay with that. I have felt for the past week or so now a little something when I lay on my stomach at night. Nothing major just a slight discomfort, like there is a wad of fabric pressing on my stomach. But yesterday, my stomach all day felt like it was stretching and cramping all day. When I got home, Daniel was SO FREAKIN WONDERFUL, helping to make my garden beautiful, he so kindly asked if I could get changed and help. Of course I jumped at the offer... HA. Actually I think my words were "I will give you all the energy I have, I have had nothing to eat all day except for a handful of pretzels and I have puked 3 times so far, but sure lovie."

When I got upstairs to change I took my dress off and noticed my stomach had a very round shape to it, it totally freaked me out because it literally came out of nowhere. I was poking around and the sides were hard. So crazy! I am sure its not all baby there is some bloat in there. I have gone down a few pounds in the last few weeks due to lack of eating and constant vomiting. But Holy Cow, our baby is growing and making its home for the next 7 months. How exciting!

Belly pictures to come, we will probably start this Sunday. The start of Week 10 :)

Another exciting note for the Keiffer Family, we got to welcome Peyton into the world! Congrats to Kristen and Chuck!

1 comment:

  1. I believe the actual phrasing was more along the lines of:

    "I don't know how much energy I have to give, I have had nothing to eat all day except for a handful of pretzels and I have puked 3 times so far."

    But who's nitpicking? LOL. I love you so much baby and I cannot wait to go to the Doctor's again to see our baby baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...