Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Week...

We are closing out another week, I have seen more good days this week than I have in the last 6. Which is great. My eating is getting back to normal, and although I am still getting sick it is not nearly as bad. The horrific stomach pains and constant vomitting seems to be passing. Now it is either first thing in the morning, last thing at night or nothing all day. I am still really sensitive to smells so if I smell something that may seem normal it can send me straight to the bathroom. Even now as I write this I ate a half a bagel this morning and it feels like it is just not settling. Maybe I spoke too soon...

This week at work has been pretty hectic, one girl is on vacation and it is just the two of us right now. So I am pulling double duty, when have I ever not given it my all though. It seems like my life is just one big crazy fest. I can never just be doing one thing. Even from college it was never just one event, it was multiple, it was never one job its always been more.

I am getting so ready to do things around our house for our new arrival. We have a few big projects left and some little things. Before the bambino (or bambina) arrives I would like to:

1. Paint the Hallway
2. Finish the front Hall
3. Get the frames set up on the stairs
4. Pave the driveway
5. Get my attic to a place where I can use it as my studio
6. Obvi get the nursery together
7. Get window coverings for the hall stairs and our bedrom
8. Buy the freakin $30 rug for the upstairs hallway
9. Fix some of the doors
10. Figure out the baby closet situation
11. Pay off the damn credit cards (as much as possible)

I think it is a pretty manageable list. I am sure there will be more things added along the way but for now that's what I can think of.

Hopefully this weekend I can paint the hallway. Which isn't that big, I bought the paint about a month ago. I just have had zero to no energy to paint after work. This weekend is busy and as the nice weather approachs this is what always happens. Its nice and we get really busy! But silver lining, come the winter we will have a BABY!!!!

Oh also another crazy idea, I slightly have a secret urge to be like the people on the extreme couponing. Maybe i won't be extreme but I need to coupon, I know this little bundle of joy will be an added expense that we are happily accepting but anywhere I can pinch a penny nowadays I will. I hope to have a stockpile of baby laundry detergent and cleaning supplies. Hehe. Oh Daniel, I see a need for some custom shelves :)

As I finished writing this this song came on Pandora, um PERFECT! ... it's gunna take money! A whole lot of spending money, to do it right child! Its gunna take time a whole lot of precious time, to do it right!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...