Monday, May 2, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Ugh. Tomorrow. I am so torn about it, I am anxious really. Dan asked if I was excited yesterday but I am not. I am just waiting to get there. I just hope everything is okay. I remember 9 months ago getting ready for our first ultra sound and Dan was so excited. The tech looks at me and said its all gone, there is nothing in there. It just seems to be on replay in my brain, I know so far things have been good. No blood or other bad symptoms, just sick feelings and sleepiness. Which is good, I want to be happy about it, I do, I am just nervous at the same time. I would expect anyone else to feel this same way so I just have to get to this time tomorrow.



If its in there and doing good its about this big:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...