Monday, August 8, 2011

21 Weeks - Happy Birthday Husband!!

So another week has gone by, 19 more till we meet our baby.



Happy 29th Birthday Husband! I love you tons, and am so glad you liked my pie.

I am so behind on all this, the heat and the trip have put me behind. I have a ton of posts in the works so keep an ear out or an eye open.

Pregnancy Symptoms: 

Skin: Well the heat make me look like I bath in oil. Its hot and I am sweaty. My tummy is itchy per usual, most of the time when I am home I am in the least amount of clothes possible in this weather so the tummy is breathing. Funny thing I had to reposition myself at my desk to be further away because of said "growing tummy" ha funny.

Back Issues: Went to the Chiropractor this weekend, things are good. I still have the clicking noise in my lower back but everything is moving so it just comes with the territory.

Eating: Things have been good, ate some cake for the hubs birthday and felt sick afterwards. I am starting to get the "I ate too much" sick and the "I am hungry" sick. Awesome. Been really good with my water intake though. Most likely because it has been so.freaking.hot.

Cramps/Pain: My legs. The horror. Woke me up out of a dead sleep and hurt for about 24 hours. Awesome.

Sleeping: The body pillow is a must. 'Nuff said.

Mentally: Trying to prepare. Somedays I just cannot wrap my mind around it.

Baby Kicks and Moves: There are some days I feel her wiggle all around and others not so much. I know its normal. It is still the best feeling in the world.

Nose Issues: Still stuffy at times but eh if thats the worst of it.

New Category: 

Places I almost fainted at: Ha LOVELY. But I had to add it because I totally feel like a loser when I start to get all flushed and dizzy. So as I mentioned its.deathly.hot, my body also likes to have hot flashes at the same time. At that moment I feel like I am on fire. Mind you this is coming from a hormonal pregnant woman so there may or may not be a slight exaggeration. Ok so living in the Hell like atmosphere in Rochester has led me to freak out in multiple places. 

Example 1. (this goes back to Ireland- when it first started showing up) The book of Kells. Hmm. That was a great exhibit. I don't recall much of it because I found a cold concrete wall to put my face on. Then Hubs and I found a chair and he fanned me. In public. Love. And humiliation. 

Example 2. Public market - Now I had my game face on here but at one point, it was getting hotter, there were more people and I started feeling super dizzy and flushed. I didn't have to sit down but had to remove myself from the situation. 

Example 3. Same day as public market but in Joannes. The craft store. A store with supposed air conditioning. Neg. I am walking around the paint section and it hits me like a ton of bricks, I am by myself and start sweating and find a place to lean on. I know I have to get out of there, I high tail it to the checkout. Of course Grandma is checking everyone out. By now I am pale, clammy, and need to get the hell out of there. Once I checked out I ran to the nearest Pita Pit and scarfed a humus pita so quickly. Result - one happy momma!


Still no complaints though. I will gladly take it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...