Monday, August 1, 2011

Doctors Appointment

I am so super excited to go to the Doctors on Thursday. I want to hear babys heartbeat again bad. I want to make sure everything is good in there. It has been four weeks since my last visit, which right now seems like forever!

This week we have our Anatomy Scan!! So we will be able to see baby again. My mind likes to play tricks on me and I enjoy the reassurance knowing everything is going as planned in there. 

Now that we are back from our trip and getting our lives back in order there is so much to do. Firstly I would like to say Happy Birthday to Jamie Gerard! Today is her special day, kisses from baby and me. I will post my 21 weeks tonight, we tried to take the picture yesterday but the battery was dead, go figure. This month is insane again, but it is summer and that happens year after year. This weekend we have the Stetson wedding, I am really excited to see everyone. Its been a pretty long time. Too long. Beh.

Hubs has been working every weekend which has been nice, the extra money is always a plus. Next weekend he has to proctor an exam at RIT and I will be volunteering at a 5k my company is sponsoring. The week after that we have a baby shower and then August is almost over! Geez!

I planned out our meals for a while, wrote those down and made homemade salsa yesterday. Along with other goodies for Hubs' birthday. (will post about those with week 21) I was a cooking machine yesterday, my kitchen is a mess but Hubs has golf today so I will be able to turn on the tunes and clean without interruption.

In all reality I am trying to keep myself busy so I can get to Thursday as quickly as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...