Thursday, August 4, 2011

We are having a Daughter...


Wow, what a day. I have been meaning to post this week still and I will I promise but more importantly, we found out today that we are having a girl. It is still hard to wrap my mind around the fact that our daughter is growing wonderfully in my belly. We saw her stretching and moving and her little legs were outstretched and then she crossed her ankles. Its unreal. So unreal.

We saw her brain halves and the chambers in her heart. Her stomach was full and so was her bladder. We saw her two kidneys and her little bones. She was measured and weighed in at 1 pound 2 ounces. Wow. Maybe thats why I have been so tired and eating tons the last few days. There is a one pound growing baby girl in my belly, wow. 


This is the best part of the pregnancy thus far! A few days ago the check out guy at Old Navy gave me a Congratulations and the security guards at Hubs work were joking about me swallowing a watermelon. I secretly love the attention, for now at least haha.

I am so joyful. Happy isn't even enough of a word. This is pure joy. This is the type of joy that brings tears to your eyes.


I love you my dear daughter Addison.


21 weeks 4 days ~ only 130 days to go

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...