Monday, August 8, 2011

Reality Check - Baby Girl on the Way

This weekend was wonderful, the Stetsons tied the knot! WAHOO. Its the last of the 3 amigos to get hitched and it was so much fun. Way tiring for this preggo but super fun. Thursday night was the bachelor party, of course Josh had the 'ol ball and chain. The guys had lots of fun, that was night one of limited sleep. I stayed to get Hubs and drive him home at 4am. Then a full day of work on Friday. Sigh le tired. 



Then Friday night was the rehearsal, and the dinner. It was at a super fun restaurant so very pretty inside. It used to be an old paper mill? or mill of some sort, maybe wood. Ehh. Still very pretty. Another later night. 

Then the big day! Saturday. I was not up super early 8ish maybe but I could tell I was sleepy. Oh and that night I woke up with the most awful pain I have ever felt in my leg. A nice cramp right below the back of my knee. I begged to have it cut off, legit. Awful. Anyhoo I hobbled around in the AM and then we were ready to rock at 2. The party didn't stop till midnight and I danced my butt off the whole night. So much fun! Josh was the happiest I have ever seen him and it was really sweet. Christina looked beautiful as always and we are so excited to share in their love. 

The one reality check that came that evening was the truthful fact that we are having a baby girl, a daughter who will someday wear a big fancy white dress and marry the man of her dreams. For both hubs and myself the Daddy/ Daughter dance was so emotional. Its crazy to think she will be here in 3ish months but let alone someday we will give her away. Their dance was beautiful. 

I can't wait to watch Daddy dance with his baby for years. To see him fall madly in love with her. And to be so proud of his Daughter. 

Just a little reality check. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...