Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Share the Love.

Last night was a big night.

I have been able to feel baby moving for a while now, first it was the watery feelings and then the pinching and twisting and kicking. The last week I have been able to feel it with my hand and everytime I try to grab Hubs to feel she stops moving.

Last night, I ate so much Chinese food I thought I was going to burst but Hubs was golfing and doesn't like Chinese as much so I took full advantage of the night by myself. Anywho... baby started moving like crazy, a couple times she got me good and it hurt but a few times it was on my right side and it moved my arm. So of course I called him over for nothing. Boo. Then she did it again when he was not ready, of course! Finally I just told him to keep his hand there and a few minutes later - we whipped our heads around to look at each other because SHE KICKED! She gave him a nice strong kick to the hand and his face lit up. He asked if that was her and I nodded.

I almost started crying I was so happy he finally got to feel her.

Finally. YEA! I am still so excited about it, we went to bed all giddy. It was the sweetest thing.

1 comment:

  1. Awh reading this makes me miss feeling the little baby movements in there, when they roll around it feels like a water bed lol then she got too big and it turned into the oh-so-fun shoving the feet between your ribs and kicking your bladder so you pee hahaha <3 you're making me want another one now, not sure hubs would appreciate that right now lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...