Tuesday, June 7, 2011

13 Weeks

Geez how time flies. We have been meaning to take our weekly pictures for some time now and we finally did it! I will remember next week to not take it at the end of the day as I look kinda messy and not as cute as I did in the AM. Plus for those who don't know, our house is not air conditioned, which I am ok with but it makes me look icky. Regardless, my belly is popping out.

There is something with my subconscious that has not fully embraced the fact that we are having a baby. I get really weird when I have to tell people, the new guy at work today asked if I had kids and I felt extremely awkward saying I was pregnant. I also get really self conscious about my stomach. I know it has popped out more than the regular but for whatever reason I just can't seem to let myself accept it. I am so excited don't get me wrong, I can't wait for Santa to get here. I am so hesitant to really truly believe it. I am sure I am not the only one to feel this way after multiple miscarriages, its just hard.

Then again has any of this really been easy....

Anyway enjoy the growing pictures, I will try to show it off a little more. I really will try.

Also some of you have been asking about email updates, well Blogger came out with just that, it is located at the bottom of the blog. I will move it as soon as I fix my header. I try not to sit at the computer all day and night so for now its at the bottom.

Some Crazy Pregnancy Symptoms:

Sleep: The newest is the inability to sleep well, my stomach seems to just want to stretch all night. It is getting bigger but it makes for an uncomfortable nights sleep.

Skin: This time around I have not broken out as bad as the first pregnancy, but my skin is like paper. Every bug bite I cant scratch or else I automatically bleed. My stomach is also getting tight so I have started the morning/ evening lotion regime.

Ears: This has been a really annoying part, I get ringing in my ears and then partial deafness for about an hour. It happened Sunday night last, but its really bothersome.

Fatigue and Sickness: Still a little tired, I don't stay up as much but BIG NEWS, I have not been sick in 8 days!

13 weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...