Monday, June 6, 2011

There’s no secret to balance. You just have to feel the waves

Well I am sitting here in work, just minding my P's and Q's and I am getting these strange feelings in my lower abdomen. Its not anything painful but more wavy feelings. When we went biking the other day I was peddeling and could feel the fluid movement. I described it to a girl friend as when you hold a water baloon in between your hands and you can feel the water move. Thats exactly what it feels like to me. But as I sit here at my desk not really moving around much, this morning I was all over so this is the first time I am still, I can feel this wave in my body.

I obviously looked it up to see if thats a feeling of movement and some women describe the same thing. So I guess I am starting to feel the movement. I thought it was a little early only being 13 weeks and all but wow. The more still I am the more I can feel it. It is really weird. I slept so horribly yesterday, my stomach was stretching and so uncomfortable all night, I wonder if baby had a growth spurt and that's why I can feel something. Hmm.

Anyway I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...