Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day care...

I am sure this is not the only time this will be brought up here... we have heard from many that we need to start looking soon because the good ones get snatched up. Ok ok I get it. We are looking, well its my job to look. Hubs is the car seat and stroller, mine is looking for a daycare of what to do with the baby. Now I know for sure that I will be breast feeding and most likely using cloth diapers so I need to find a place that can accommodate those two items.

Then there are the major concerns, will you care for my child just as I would? How am I going to pay for this?

The paying for it is a big one, I do find it slightly hilarious how it is $195 a week for an infant. Oh let me check the last time I had $400 sitting in my back account at the end of the pay period. Hmm, never. Yea never so this should be interesting.

It really stressed me out looking into this, the emotions are running wild and now I have to think about how to pay for baby and who I can trust. I looked thru CL and found a few SAHM (Stay at Home Moms) that I emailed. We would be looking to start about January and I am hoping I can work from home a few days a week. My office moved way far away from my house so my concern is the drive there and back, making it in time and not being blinded by breast milk.

I know everything will work out, it always seems to, it is just VERY stressful.

Hubs and I were talking before bed last night and he just said we will have to sacrifice more, uh I don't know how much more we can sacrifice. Downsizing to one car or not eating. Hmm. I don't make a ton at my job and I have a few hefty student loans that need to be paid down.

Oy vey Money!

1 comment:

  1. $195 a week for a newborn, is that for 5 days? Kaydence is 2 now and hers is $47 a day, but newborns are $75 a day! Needless to say, this is why we haven't had another one yet lol! And our daycare is actually inexpensive compared to others I looked at...

    Everything will fall into place, as far as breasfeeding goes once your milk gets going you can pump and put it in storage bags and I can't see why any daycare would have a problem with that! Try to see if you can work from home one or two days a week too, not only does it save on daycare but it saves on gas too!

    Good luck momma, I love seeing all your updates and belly pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...