Friday, June 10, 2011

A+


So yesterday was the doctors appointment and all week I have been eating and drinking and more eating. Needless to say I wanted the appointment to go flawlessly... and it did! Yea!! The urine sample was negative this time around for both keytones and bacteria. Yea. I was obviously pleased with the outcome. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It is really comforting, I wish I could tune it in on my radio or something, I think I would listen to it all day if I could.

It is starting to become really real. Today was the first day I have gone to work without hiding my belly. Like I had mentioned previously I am weird and self conscious about it. I have no problem when I am home or going to the store around people I don't know, then I don't mind the looks cause really it looks like I am pregnant. I saw my shadow yesterday which was just a shock to me, it seems like it creeped up, Ha. Of course it did not we have known for months now that we are expecting it is just so visual now.

I still get the waves every now and again, when I wear pants below my belly button that pushes inward I feel like I notice it more. Its really reassuring that this baby wants to stick around.

I made our next doctors appointment and it is July 7th, seriously the months are going to fly by because even as I look at the calendar now, it seems like its just in a few weeks. We are also hoping to schedule an ultra sound before we leave the country to have some new pictures to show the family. I don't know if the doctor will do it but we will see, doesn't hurt to ask.

Other exciting news, two years ago today we closed on our very first home. It does not feel that long at all, it goes by so quickly. I really am in disbelief, we have done so much to it, and yet there is still so much to do. BAH I can't find a picture of the front to add, maybe later. It is becoming quite the little home, I can't wait to add the memories of our children to it. 

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...