Saturday, June 4, 2011

Food... Ugh

So I have been really trying to make a conscious effort to eat enough calories and drink enough water. I eat when I am hungry and apparently this has not been enough. I am down another pound this morning and I ate well yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal with milk

Snack: banana

Lunch: turkey sandwich and carrot cake for Deannas birthday which btw was delicious

Dinner: five guys fries a handfulish and a piece of white pizza from cams. Delicious!!!! I had five glasses of water too.

That seems like a pretty decent day. That's what most of my days are, but I am keeping track so the doctor will know exactly what I have been eating. I feel sick when I try to eat a bunch of food when I don't want to. I just have to be really conscious that even if I don't feel like it I have to just keep eating for my baby.

In other news I have been scouring the internet for maternity clothes cheap, I feel like its so expensive for things I may wear for a year maybe. Ugh so frustrating. My shorts from last summer still fit mow but they are definitely tighter than normal and I feel like the button pushes into my stomach and its uncomfortable. I need to get a couple belly bands, I saw a three pack on eBay for cheap.

This is when I wish I had a million dollars...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...