Monday, June 27, 2011

4 months down

So we are officially 16 weeks or 4 months whichever way your brain wants to interpret that. As I always say it has just seemed to fly by, this upcoming month is going to go even quicker with the 4th of July, our 10 day trip to Ireland and work thrown in there. It is definitely a catch 22 - I want the days to go by so quickly so we can FINALLY meet our baby but I don't because there are lots of things to do before then.


Baby is as big as an Avocado. 



I have really been challenging myself to get one extra thing done a night. This night I worked a little longer and when I left the baby really needed Moe's so I had to stop. I would venture a guess that I have an extra pound of delicious burrito in my belly and I ate that so quickly it was like I just got home from Survivor. Other than that, I put away the stuff we bought at Bjs (we bought so much and saved a bunch, yea coupons!! I will show and tell my latest couponing adventures in another post) and cleaned the kitchen, appliances and all.

For those of you who have not noticed or who I haven't told, a few months ago I started a cleaning chart. If your saying its lame, I hear you but I disagree. I actually have it so every night there is a little bit and by the end of the week everything has been dusted or cleaned. So it makes for an easy way to double check everything got touched.

I do have to say within the last week I have been having that anxious Holy Cow baby is coming feeling. Seriously, we are going to be out of the country for 10 days and July is going to be a blink, then its the downhill slide to the due date. With this anxiety I have been noticing areas that I have just been too lazy to deal with.. i.e. the dust sitting behind all the electronics and on all the DVDs. Yesterday was the day to clean them... all. I looked neurotic but they are all nice and clean.

As for baby-ness things seem to be going well, I also have been having the "is this too good to be true" feeling. I have noticed more recently I have been just 'checking' to make sure I don't see any bad signs. There is no reason to even think that, no cramps no nothing. But I still have that feeling, it could also be that I just have had baby feelings every now and again but its not consistent and its been a month since I have heard babys heart beat.  Hubs tells me there is nothing to worry about and I know that, I guess I just have some left over fear wanting to say hello.

The belly is still growing, Hubs likes when I show it off, he would prefer I try not to hide it. Thats cute. My pain in the butt has seemed to subside which is awesome! I was so not looking forward to numb legs for the next 4 months. Other than that we see the dr for another 4 week checkup next Thursday, I am very excited to go. I just hope the urine tests come back good. Food seems to be my enemy at times. I will save that for another post.

Bah.. Pictures to come, Sunday I did not get out of my pjs and hubs is golfing tonight so maybe I will just make it a PJ week, seeing as I am already in them and he isn't home yet. I could just set up a tripod but thats too much work, I have laundry to fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...