Friday, June 15, 2012

Atlanta History Center

I never posted about the Atlanta History Center we went to - very nice museum kind of place. We got to see a dress rehearsal for a play that they had and the moral was all about finding who you are. It was really sweet and the actor did a great job. 

The other really sweet part about this place was that it was known as one of the most photographed areas. SWEET. We took full advantage. 
Enough blabber... Enjoy. 

Cousins - minus Jakob. 









Interesting because I post these almost a month later - oh well - and she looks totally different and those clothes just barely fit anymore. 




AHH Beautiful! 






Thats my happy girl!


 "Eww Spider"





Special thanks to my sister in law and family for letting us take over their lives for a week. I learned one thing, don't mark up the floors!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...