Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vacation Day- At home with the Curry and Cook Kids

On our Atlanta vacation we were fortunate enough to spend lots of quality time with the kiddos. One of the days we were home and made cookies and had tons of fun. 

Ms. Kayla gave me some great smiles and I we were able to really have some fun. I think she loves being in front of the camera! 




I may have staged the kiss but look at how sweet Jakob is looking so intently. 



And I eventually got some pretty awesome smiles from him too, I gave him tons of smooches! 


Aunt Kristen and Sean and Peyton were there too, we even made christmas cookies!



I may have chosen to work on the album with the least amount of pictures today. At least more are getting done right.

I am anxious to show the Aquarium pictures - there are just a gazillion of them. They will get posted soon - I hope. Along with the other 6 days of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...