Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10 - Game Ranch

When we got to Atlanta my sister in law took us to the Game Ranch. I had never been to a game ranch and didn't really know what I was getting myself into, except that there were animals running around. Ok Sure. We drove down there all pumped to see some animals and when we arrive it was closed due to weather. Uh for real. Its a piece of land fenced in and has deer and chickens running around. I don't think the animals mind the weather but maybe they used the light sprinkle as an excuse for a date night. Who knows. 

Anyway the best part about sitting in the parking lot looking at the animals walk around was the peacocks. There were two of them, one on the roof and one in a lower parking lot. I have seen peacocks before but never this close or with their feathers fanned out. Very very cool! 


I think Teresa wanted to take one home as well...

The Pea'hock' as Kayla referred to it as, didn't want to come home with us.
Aww shucks! 





How beautiful! 
One of the best parts of our vacation were that all the cousins got to be together
and create lasting memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...