Saturday, June 23, 2012

I think I need an assistant.


So its been 20 minutes since I started uploading the pictures from camera. If that gives you any idea as to how many pictures I have on there. I realized I am about 2 weeks behind. We were on vacation in Atlanta and before that Lance and Vickis wedding and before that. In total it took almost 2 hours to complete the upload. HOLY PHOTOS! I have about 7 more albums to edit and then I can start posting. It would be nice to have my ::cough:: Macbook pro with icloud so I can work on them anywhere but I just have to be patient. My time will come. 


Summer has started and I am SO excited! There are so many things I want to accomplish and I am making lists and checkin’ things off. Once I sort out my computer with the pictures and the personal home stuff I have been putting off. I will be ready to hit the ground running. The home stuff seems to be running smoothly, I have been focusing on function, style and organization. 

 I will take some pics of the projects I have been working on, the bathroom is pretty much done and our bedroom is also almost there. I think those are the first two rooms that are more done. I will give my little secrets away too! 

Today was a good day, running around like crazy. The typical day it seems. I am hoping to carve out some more time tomorrow to work on the pics. It makes me antsy having that much editing to do!!

I think I need an assistant.

Or to clone myself. Either way an extra set of hands would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...