Thursday, June 21, 2012

Too many thoughts up here..

Hello world! I have completely fallen off the face of the earth but it was well needed. We traveled to Atlanta to visit Teresa, Dwayne and their kiddos. Hubs had to work a few days and then we got to see a bit of Hot-Lanta! I have tons of pictures butttt our room has air conditioning and the computer is in the office with no air conditioning. Sooo that means I have not been working on the pictures so I can't show them yet. Honestly I haven't even uploaded my camera yet, I guess it really not that bad we just flew back in Tuesday and its only Thursday.

I am hoping to have them up by Monday, really I am hoping. I have a lot of back-logged blog posts and pictures to show. I even finished the collages of the most wonderful day in my life - Her birthday!

One of the positives of being cool and confined is that I have cleaned our bedroom like crazy. I am organizing like mad too. I will post pics of the stuff I have done - most likely at the same time I upload the others.

I have tons of fun things I want to chat about - parties and crafts are coming up, more organizing!, menu planning. All the stuff I have been working on. i.want.to.share.it

I get a motivational quote of the day and a positive quote of the day emails. Yes, I love them.
This one & This one

These were too good to not share:

The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you finish the work.

-- Pat Clifford


"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."
Eric Thomas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...