Thursday, June 14, 2012

Natural History Museum - Atlanta

One of the City Pass stops was the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. I have been to my fair share of Natural History museums and this was a very nice one. The large skeleton in the foyer was just amazing. I said so many times how it was hard for me to wrap my mind around the size. It just is another reminder of how small we are. 


Then I found these dinosaurs around, SO SCARY! 





Just wow, so surreal! The murals they had were done very well. 





Eww, it was some massive sloth thing. 

The last stop was an exhibit about poop. Yep all types of poop. We browsed fairly quickly and then headed to the Polar Bear Imax movie. It was narrated by Glen Close and was a sweet movie about a mama bear and her cubs. To The Arctic - Trailer Addie liked it but was getting sleepy so we walked and she napped for half the movie in the Ergo. Seriously all you who are having babies, get one. Its awesome.

Just some quality time learning about crazy cool stuff! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...